Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In the arms of an angel

In the arms of an angel like a half way dream with no ending. Be empty, be silent, be still. Watch me in your grave next to you. You might think God is such a hype! But someone had seen a dead man walking. Never mind the bullock. All you need is to subscribe to the truth, no subscription fee. I need some distraction cos memory seeps from my veins. I'll find some peace tonight in the arms of an angel in this dark cold hotel room. You were pulled from the wreckage and made whole again. I wish I was there. Isn't it a mystery? What a beautiful fucked up mystery as fucked up as the truth. Do you still think that God is such a hype after you have encountered him? One day all of us will go down the same path like the alpha and the omega. I'll be the first and the last. It is no ordinary miracle. I will remember you as much as you remember me lying beside you in that hospital bed. It was like fumbling towards ecstasy. Will you take him when he comes to you door? Hold on, hold on to yourself cos this is going to hurt like hell. Let's have one last ice cold kiss and then exit.