Sunday, May 30, 2010

Your hand in mine eternally

It seemed God had responded to the situation. Kavern passed away on Friday afternoon at 1.30. I really thought I was ready to let him go cos I really wanted the best for him not myself. I was not there when he passed away. I was supposed to be there on Friday cos normally I would go there to keep an eye on him cos everyone works on Friday except me. But this Friday was Wesak Day, a public holiday so the mother asked me not to go cos the father was around. I had to move out from his home cos the father had been disrespectful towards me but I think there's no point to further elaborate on that. He didn't know why I left, I wish I could explain to him but he was too ill to understand it.

Since I moved out in early April, I still went to visit him almost everyday when the father was not around. His condition started to worsen day by day.

I am angry and very sad. I went to the church meeting on Friday night and during the worship session and prayers, I could smell the scent of the fragrant oil, which was used by his father to anoint his head during his last surgery. I just thought that he was there with me.

Somehow I thank God for taking him so that his soul can rest in peace in the Lord's unfailing love.

`WHEN I DIE, PLEASE BURY ME STANDING COS I SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE KNEELING'