Thursday, March 13, 2008

A day at work

While I was typing away on my laptop at work, kak Hayat came over and cover my ears with her palms. Then, we experienced some sort of static shock which was quite shocking to me. She sprang off and we were puzzled and in shock. Then, in the afternoon, kak Zu came over to have a chat with me. While joking, I tried to poke her and same thing happened again that both of us sprang off from each other. Of course, as the time moved on, we tend to forget about it and she came over again to talk. This time, she try to poke me. Yeah, we love to do this Face Book poke in the office. Then, zzzz....we were electrified again. This time around it was heard and witnessed by Wendy. I was basically sitting and pacing around the carpeted office barefooted and wearing synthetic attire. Probably I have a high volume of electrons in my body.

Today, my colleagues thought that I must have suffered from Hyperthyroidism cos I have been very hyper.

Today, I was in the waiting mode. I was waiting for replies from certain people who haven't replied my emails. So, I spent time doing desk research and writing my own TOR. Yes, things are quite unconventional in this org. I was asked to write my own job descriptions which is pretty laughable for me. Well, at least I was given the freedom to do that. Oh, tomorrow I have to make a few important phone calls. I have to call up the Ministry of Foreign Affair. Then, on Saturday, I will go for a lunch meeting with a diplomat. Oh..God please give me the courage to do all these.