Friday, February 08, 2008

Technology is good


I am on two weeks break from work. This is the time for self realization. I am surrounded by nature now. This is exactly what I want cos I really need this break and deserve it. On the other hand, I am still so concerned about my work. I take time to download emails everyday just to be informed about what has been going on at work since I left.

Technology is just so amazing when you put it to good use. The forest is basically just at my door step yet I can be connected to the whole world, I mean literally, isn’t this amazing? The laptop and wireless internet connection were invented for a very good reason. We can actually work from home or wherever you are. I would like to suggest that companies let their staff to work from home occasionally cos it is possible and it can be done effectively.

It would be great if I could work from where I am now. I really don’t like living in Kuala Lumpur all that much but I had to because of my job. So, I really hope that miracle would happen. Let’s pray that everyone will be free to be wherever they choose to be and yet still be able to earn a living. This is what globalization should be, or else it is just pointless. It is so cold here and the air smells like strawberry…..
Sent via wireless TWINHEAD