Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Here, I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year 2008. Hope this year will bring joy, accomplishments, love, peace, good health and all the best of things. Yes, creative living, it is very important to be creative. Think about what to do when you are stuck in the traffic jam or get frustrated with work. What to wear to spice up your day at the office or to be a head turner when you walk down the street to catch the bus to work…. (in my case). I have a collection of funky ties that shout out loud. Fashion is good for the soul and is very empowering.

This year I am going to come up with New Year Resolutions cos there are so many things to do to get on my feet and live a desireble life again. So, I need to get things sorted out as soon as possible. Hopefully everyone of us has an exciting 2008.