Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where will life take you?

One more month to go then I will be off the beaten track. Feeling like I am running out of time. This time I have to apply for a visa. It's going to be a bit complicated but I have to do what I have to do. Actually, I have been feeling really nervous.

This is going to be the biggest trip I am going to do in recent years. It's going to be the most adventurous trip ever so far. I have been sleepless for the past weeks, thinking and thinking, worrying and worrying cos I have a pretty tight budget. It's like a mission impossible. My heart can't be tamed.It's has been pestering me until I said YES. YES, heart. I am going to do this. I am going to take you to the place you have been dreaming to go no matter what it takes. Satisfied?!!

I remember back in year 2000, I had this same feeling after I saw Angkor Wat on National Geographic channel. My heart couldn't be tamed. So, I went to Cambodia and it really changed my life. The trip inspired me to write my first travel story which was published in a local newspaper. I have been feeling this way again lately since I saw that place. Yes, the place has to remain a mystery until I get my visa arranged.    

You know what, I have been watching the opening of LV'S first Island Maison in Singapore live on Facebook  and listening to Skylar Grey's Invisible (Dirty South Remix) while writing this. It's Saturday night. I am having my own little party all by myself  at home cos I have to sort out some photos for my stories and to send out a few emails. Where will life take me? Definitely not to a LV Maison cos I can't afford anything in there. Having said that, I really like the LV'S core value video.