Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pour some love on me

It's raining now. I am sitting inside an air-con cafe, feeling so cool. I miss Kavern, can't wait to see him again. Feeling comforted talking to him over the phone. I want to make things right again. I feel optimistic again. It is such a great feeling. I wish I could maintain this feeling forever.

We moved to a new house 3 days ago. It is like too good to be true because the house is so beautiful. Then, I realized money can create miracle. There is a playground near to our new home. From the playground, we can see the post card perfect stunning scenery of paddy fields and mountains at the back.

I feel happy for my parents and I feel grateful to my sister and my brother for creating this miracle for my family. May God bless them for creating this miracle for our family. Of course, praise the Lord for the many blessings.

I am always very thankful that my parents give me the freedom to choose how I live my life. Many parents will tell their children what to do with their lives. May God take good care of my parents.

Tomorrow I will go to the market with my mum. My mum will be cooking a storm tomorrow cos my cousin sisters and brothers will be coming over. House warming. I had been working for two days, helping my mum to sew the curtains, mopping, sweeping (you name it, serving the guests who came over for dinner. I was really glad that all the guests were happy. Family bonding.