Sunday, May 03, 2009

Secret Garden





This is an abandoned space at the back of our old house in the country side that we turned into a little garden. There is a hammock too where I can relax under the tree. Yeah, it's so great to be surrounded by nature again. For me, nature has the power of healing. Hmm...why it takes so long to upload a photo. Sorry...I think I will upload the photos some other times. I am not so patient to wait around.


Few months ago. the trees in my hometown started blooming with flowers. So, everywhere was dotted with trees with pink flowers and white flowers. It was so fascinating. It was like the season of cherry blossom in Japan. So romantic. When I was in K.L, I was so deprived of nature. I felt like a fish that was put on land.

Everywhere I turn now, there are trees and plants, basically, there is live everywhere.