Thursday, August 28, 2008

I hope......

I live my life believing in hope and God because that is the only way to keep me going! The other day, I was persecuted by an atheist again, he tried to denounce the existence of God. Well, I really wanted to tell him that the reason I am still alive is because of God's grace but yet there is no solid scientific evidence to prove it. God is so abstract, it's like the wind, you can feel it but yet you can't see it.
Everything seems so bleak sometimes and I keep telling myself there is going to be better days. We all have died like Christ and resurrected again and again in life and sometimes I wonder when it's going to end! No, we all gonna resurrect and shine like Christ so that glory will be upon him cos we are made in God's likeness and he has walked with us and we are not alone. I keep telling myself!
A friend is fighting with cancer again! I pray with my tears and hope and hope and hope that everything is gonna to be alright again.
Oh Lord, if I wiped your feet with my tears, would you save him once more?