Friday, March 30, 2007

The real things

I stayed back here because I was so sure that it was the right thing to do, or rather, I came here in the first place because I thought nothing would hold me back but I was wrong. I was like an incomplete picture with one piece of missing puzzle. It had gone missing long before I realized it, carelessly misplaced. That is what we always do, misplacing things, love, heart and soul.

Then, we will end up spending our whole lives finding that one piece of missing puzzle. Some people will find it, some people won't and never will. Those who manage to find it will die with their eyes closed. Those who can't fine it will die with their eyes open and drag along their unfinished business down to the graves with them. Of course, we won't be able to see it cos our eyes are not made to see the real things.